[tei-council] Permissions for use of images. Was: Drafts of new Guidelines sections

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 22 08:42:36 EDT 2013

Fair enough... as long as the things inside the zip are stored in
straightforward formats (txt for emails, etc.) I don't see any
problem with them being zipped up.  It isn't as though we're
going to be referring to them lots, only when someone challenges
our right to be using a specific image.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk