[tei-council] remaining EEBO TCP issues

Paul Schaffner PFSchaffner at umich.edu
Mon Oct 21 15:20:48 EDT 2013

I'm working my way through Sebastian's examples of remaining
TCP-TEI issues. So far I am finding that a good many (not all, but
many) of the examples could be better tagged using existing
TEI resources, and that we had resorted to expedients simply
because those resources had not been incorporated into our
schema. E.g. one example of a TRAILER containing a TABLE would
be better tagged as an EPIGRAPH containing SP's (believe it
or not); an example of a TRAILER containing verse L's would
be better tagged as an ARGUMENT (so long as ARGUMENT is
allowed at the bottom of a DIV). I'll try to work through all of
them this way and see what's left. pfs