[tei-council] TEI Council FAQ (updates including job roles)

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 13:53:32 EDT 2013

Hi TEI-Council,

I've updated the TEI Council FAQ in a variety of ways, but as
suggested by Elli on the teleconference I've added a quick,
hastily written, description of what I think the job roles of
Council Member, Council Chair, Release Technician (and as an
afterthought Webmaster and Assistant Webmaster).

For new Council members the TEI Council FAQ is at:
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/TEI-Council-FAQ

If you have questions *please* do ask here on the mailing list
(or privately to me) or put them on the wiki page (but tell me as
well).

The job roles in specific are at:
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/TEI-Council-FAQ#What_are_the_various_job_roles_on_the_TEI_Council.3F

As I said they are hastily written as a starting point, do feel
free to correct them, I'm sure I've left out lots of things!

Best wishes,

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk