[tei-council] Council Teleconference Monday 21 October 4pm Oxford time.

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 06:52:11 EDT 2013

On 20/10/13 23:59, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> 2) I also attended the Board meeting on behalf of James. I have fed back some things to him. Lou can confirm, but
> I believe the things relevant to Council now are as follows:

The points Sebastian has selected seem the most relevant to council. It
might be worth also adding that after quite a long discussion, the Board
did decide to allocate a small sum (10K from memory) to the TAPAS
project on an experimental basis for one year (renewable).

Other topics raised, not on Sebastian's list:

* education SIG to be reconvened with Michael Gavin as well as James.
Elena to propose some budget for educational activities (various, discussed)

* TEI website to be moved to service managed by ADHO

* I18N of Guidelines (I need to propose a budget)

* Martin Wynne to take to Clarin Board a recommendation concerning TEI