[tei-council] remaining EEBO TCP issues

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 20 12:12:47 EDT 2013

in continued pursuance of my goal of bringing EEBO TCP into the P5 fold,
I have updated http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/EEBO/
with links to existing and new feature requests to solve
the four areas I have identified.

There is more discussion, and examples, in the paper
at http://ora.ox.ac.uk/objects/uuid:f9667884-220b-4ec9-bb2f-c79044302399
(though some of the issues described there have since been resolved).

obviously Paul and Becky are much better able than me
to provide background on their encoding choices, but each
time I look at the original, I can see just why the TCP encoders
did what they did.

yrs in hope of a quiet life
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services