[tei-council] divliminality

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 18:37:27 EDT 2013

I'd agree with Brett (and don't think that departing Council
members are in any way lame ducks...there is still time to
accomplish things).

If there still remain substantive issues after Sebastian's
investigations, then we should put them before the community if
possible.  But I think this could probably be done with a simple
poll.  There are only 3 or 4 majorly different ways of encoding
each of them.

-James