[tei-council] Council Teleconference Monday 21 October 4pm Oxford time.

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 10:56:10 EDT 2013

On 17/10/13 13:49, Syd Bauman wrote:
>> I believe we are all in Canada/USA/UK for the upcoming TEI
>> Technical Council teleconference?
>
> Have we not invited the Councilors elect? They include Germany and
> Italy, IIRC.

Hi Syd,

I hadn't yet and was going to raise that at the meeting.  It is
always good to get some overlap, but how much?

Should we be adding them right away?  We can't afford to have
them come to the face-to-face but adding them to the mailing list
is easy enough, as is the teleconference.

What do others think?

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk