[tei-council] Council Teleconference Monday 21 October 4pm Oxford time.

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 08:04:22 EDT 2013

I believe we are all in Canada/USA/UK for the upcoming TEI
Technical Council teleconference?

This is on Monday 21 October at 4pm current Oxford time (4pm
Oxford time is currently 11am New York Time, and 8am Vancouver time).

Can I have a volunteer to take minutes?

There is a draft agenda at
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php?title=Council_agenda_2013-10 to
which I've added some things including many of you to give
reports on the status of actions assigned at the Providence
face-to-face. If there are other actions that need reporting on,
please add them!  Lou, Sebastian, Hugh, Syd, Elli, Kevin, this
all includes reports from *you*.  (You may delete from the agenda
and report by email to the list if you prefer.)

The connection information is below, please note some of the
numbers have changed. We'll be using the same conferencing system
as last time run by economyconferencecall.com.  This should allow
you to dial in  toll-free and is using an account that is also
being used for the  Board and the TEI-C will pay for the
toll-free calls.

(Though the cost is per call so if you are in the same location
as another council member, do consider sharing a
conference/speaker phone.)

US: 866-906-0040 or 857-288-2640
Canada: Use US number.
UK: 0 800 016 3440

(If you need a different country number, please contact me asap.)

Dial the appropriate number, and then enter the access code:
4614041 followed by the # button.

You'll be asked to give your name. I'm told you can mute/unmute
your line using *6.

Questions?

Updates to the agenda?

-James