[tei-council] Oxford 2013 face-to-face meeting.

Syd Bauman s.bauman at neu.edu
Sun Jul 28 10:59:25 EDT 2013

But it is already on my calendar. Do I have to take it out and put it
in again?

Seriously, I signed up for all nights' accomodation for now, James.
There is a reasonable chance I will be able to combine this with
other meetings in UK or vacation, and won't use either Sat 09 or Thu
14, but won't know until much closer to Nov.