[tei-council] Repository thaw

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jul 6 10:19:47 EDT 2013

I notice that Syd (our able release technician for 2.4.0)
neglected to do step 16 of TCW22: informing Council that the
repository freeze is now reversed.  Do now feel free to fix all
those things you were going to do before release.

Equally, if you have finished implementing something, please do
mark the equivalent ticket on SF as closed (or closed-implemented
or whatever the case is...)

There were a number of problems noticed during the release (and
not just Syd's electrical blackout, Martin submitted bugs 587 &
588 and FR 464) and we have work to do to improve the way we test
and check our outputs during the repository freeze.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk