[tei-council] prepratations complete …

Bauman, Syd s.bauman at neu.edu
Fri Jul 5 07:35:50 EDT 2013

Thanks to David and Shayne of Virginia who worked on the US Independence Day holiday, I have an account on tei-c.org, and thus all the steps in “What you will need before you start” in TCW22 are complete. I expect to start with the new release in earnest in < 30 mins.

1) Is everyone OK with readme-2.4.0.xml? (Alright, that really should be “are there any objections to readme-2.4.0.xml as it stands?”)

2) FREEZE! Don’t move. Stay where you are. We’ve basically been frozen for a week now, but please don’t go committing today w/o talking to me first.[1]

3) I will log into #tei-c on freenode before starting.

Notes
-----
[1] If I don’t respond on #tei-c in a timely enough manner, feel free to call me. Many of you may have my office number recorded (401-863-3835). If so, it’s time to delete it. I have not been given a working phone at Northeastern yet, but I am at home today anyway. So, my current phone numbers are:
1) home = 508-336-5767; call 08:00 to 21:00 ET any day.
2) cell = 774-229-6855; doesn’t work well when I’m at home, but typically well enough to wake me up.
Call home first, try mobile if I’m not home.