[tei-council] mal mail; personal priviliges

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Jul 4 10:57:38 EDT 2013

Shayne is the only one with root privileges to do this, and he hasn't
yet. I will send him a direct email right now as a prompt (he was just
cc'd on the request). Since it is the Independence Day holiday today, he
may not see it before tomorrow. As a backup option, maybe just share the
"tei" user login info with Syd offline?

David

On Thu, 4 Jul 2013, James Cummings wrote:

> Shayne and David are creating him an account... Syd was copied in on the emails, but it turns out it was the old account so bouncing...
>
> Syd: If you get this, check with DavidS to see if the account has been created.
>
> -James

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA