[tei-council] mal mail; personal priviliges

Bauman, Syd s.bauman at neu.edu
Thu Jul 4 09:46:42 EDT 2013

1) Bad news. Despite having told us that we would lose e-mail access only for 1 day (Mon 07-01), I still don't have e-mail access to my Brown account. And, given that today is a holiday here in the States, we won't have it until Fri 07-05 at the earliest. I can read my e-mail at Northeastern, but am unable to send in my normal way. If you're reading this, it means I have managed to send mail, though. I have my alumni e-mail account (Syd_Bauman at alumni.Brown.edu) set to forward here, s.bauman at neu.edu. So please use one of those two, and *not* Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu.

2) Privileges:
* Can someone make sure I have shell access to Sourceforge?
* Do I still have an account on the tei-c.org server at Virginia? (David — if I do, what is it, and if I don't, can we make one?)
* I think I have an IRC client working OK, but no one has answered yet.