[tei-council] Upcoming 2.4.0 release

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 4 02:32:56 EDT 2013

On 03/07/13 22:24, Lou Burnard wrote:
> A list of SF tickets (with links) acted on since last release has also
> featured in previous release notes sfaicr

Yes, those have been merged with items from SVN previously, and
if the new SF system allows me to do so I'll have a go at adding
_some_ of them to the release notes today.  (The release notes
have never been exhaustive, only pointing to highlights.) And if
we can do so I'll include a link to a list on SF.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk