[tei-council] bug 527: <note> -> @source

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Jun 20 17:16:36 EDT 2013

It may be then when I first brought this up on tei-council, I happened
to discover the one instance that you also found, on the same page with
a use of @source.  At this point, I may have just assumed the problem
was pervasive without actually investigating.

I think you've done your due diligence.  I will still plan to update
TCW20 in hopes that we won't create more <note>s that go with <egXML>s.

K.