[tei-council] task check / memory jog

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Jun 17 14:58:29 EDT 2013

That's my memory of it. The current description of <respons> suggests
that it's purely focused on assigning responsibility for decisions
relating to markup, and not for other types of information, but at the
meeting we decided that was overly restrictive, and that its description
should be loosened up so that it could be used to assign responsibility
for document content as well as encoding decisions.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)