[tei-council] Guidelines TOC page again

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu May 23 15:12:23 EDT 2013

I like it. The rationale for the layout of front, back and body is good.
(Although I'm looking at it on a laptop right now, so not sure what
happens when it responses down to two columns? I take it none of the
individual lists will wrap across columns?)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy

Department of Digital Humanities