[tei-council] Guidelines TOC page again

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu May 23 14:23:07 EDT 2013

Thanks to everyone for your comments. Based on the feedback, I've
created a new mockup:

<http://web.uvic.ca/lancenrd/tei/>

This goes for responsive layout (3 columns collapsing to two), dispenses
with Some Popular Sections, and puts the links to PDF etc. as icons
across the top. It also occurred to me that we could put Front and Back
Matter in one column, with Body in the centre column, so I've done that;
it has the advantage of making the Back Matter easily accessible for
folks who use it a lot like me, while still foregrounding the Body.

Please post any comments on this iteration on the ticket. From now on,
I'll take silence as assent. :-)

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)