[tei-council] Suggestion for a new Guidelines TOC document

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu May 16 09:22:34 EDT 2013

On Thu, 16 May 2013, Martin Holmes wrote:

> 1. Do we want two columns however wide your screen is, or do we want
> three columns collapsing to two if there's not enough room for them?

Three collapsing to two.

> 2. Do we want to keep Some Popular Sections?

Ideally, I think the Guidelines should instead have a simple guide to
organization along the lines of O'Reilly books (cf. the preface to the
DocBook guide at http://oreilly.com/openbook/docbook/book/ch00.html).
But in the meantime, SPS is the next best thing, so keep for now.

> 3. Do we want to include the alternative output formats (PDF, ePub,
> Mobi) as list elements like the rest of the TOC (as in my mockup), or as
> links in a horizontal list across the top (as in Kevin's)?

No preference.

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA