[tei-council] Suggestion for a new Guidelines TOC document

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu May 16 07:49:36 EDT 2013

Designing by committee is never fun, but it's what we're doing. :-) So
far, I've had responses from Brett, Kevin and James to the questions
below. [Dons cat-herding gear] If your name is Gaby, Paul, Rebecca,
Paul, Syd, Hugh, Elli, David or Lou, could you please take a look at the
two mockups:

<http://web.uvic.ca/lancenrd/tei/>
<http://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/_discuss/thread/63223f7a/297e/attachment/index-toc.pdf>

and answer the three questions below:

On 13-05-15 09:15 AM, Martin Holmes wrote:
> 1. Do we want two columns however wide your screen is, or do we want
> three columns collapsing to two if there's not enough room for them?
>
> 2. Do we want to keep Some Popular Sections?
>
> 3. Do we want to include the alternative output formats (PDF, ePub,
> Mobi) as list elements like the rest of the TOC (as in my mockup), or as
> links in a horizontal list across the top (as in Kevin's)?

Thanks,