[tei-council] Suggestion for a new Guidelines TOC document

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed May 15 11:17:55 EDT 2013

I'm confused by what James and Lou wrote.  My mockup does still include
"Some popular sections": it's in the upper right.  I also gave it a
background color, though a different one from "TEI Sourcecode".  To put
it another way, I don't quite see from their comments what it is about
my mockup that doesn't meet what they desire.

(This isn't at all meant to be confrontational.  Just seeking clarity.)