[tei-council] contact for i18n work

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun May 12 23:21:19 EDT 2013

On 13-05-12 01:12 PM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> On 12 May 2013, at 21:04, Kevin Hawkins <kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info>
>   wrote:
>> In my original message I suggested including web at tei-c.org on this page,
>> but I'm asking all of you because maybe one of you wants to volunteer to
>> be our liaison to translators
>

> I used to fill this role when we have the ALLC grant, and I might
> be interesting in taking it back (by being the recipient of i18n at www.tei-c.org),
> but I fear that my TEI time is very constrained. If Gabby's got some time,
> be great if he could have a go.
>
> we do still have the outstanding i18n task of updating our list of
> missing or outdated <desc> and <gloss> to translate. i fear
> that's  on your plate, Martin?

Yes, back in October I generated a list on the ticket of all elements
which have no translations at all, which I believe are the priority:

<http://sourceforge.net/p/tei/bugs/312/?limit=10&page=1#9ef1>

There are 30 of them. I have no idea what to do with the list, though.
Should I simply create a message to TEI-L asking for contributed
translations?