[tei-council] oxygen xml-model PIs

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 26 13:34:29 EDT 2013

I had a bit of a road-to-Damascus moment this afternoon, and finally grokked why our NVDL script for validating TEI XML
gave errors.  Now it works, and I have changed all the files to point to it instead of the separate RELAX and Schematron files.
This means that when you edit the Guidelines fragments in oXygen, it validates the examples inside <egXML>

you can't imagine how happy it makes me to finally see this working as it oughta.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services