[tei-council] ODD papers

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 22 12:45:48 EDT 2013

There is an action on me to "Circulate ODD-related development papers to Council for comment",
to which I respond with

	http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Talks/2013-06-london/abstract.xml.pdf

This paper will be presented at XML London in June. Lou and I also have a
paper submitted to ACM Doc Eng for September, which is more general about ODD.
Will report back if that is accepted. See

	 http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Talks/2013-09-acmdoceng/rahtzburnard.pdf

I spent the weekend working on implementation of the new schema language, which is slowly getting somewhere.
ie I can rewrite P5 to use the new-style models, generate an RNG schema from it, and validate
a test file.  Next stage is to do that for DTDs, then start doing some examples of extended
functionality

Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services