[tei-council] missing refLists (was Re: <g> in <line> not allowed)

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 19 05:21:26 EDT 2013

On 19/04/13 10:12, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> i am wondering whether to automate this by looking for the
> nearest ancestor <div> which has a specDesc pointing at the relevant
> element. would people agree this is a worthwhile strategy?

we probably need references to *all* such <div>s, since <specDesc>s for
the same element can appear in multiple places.

i suggest you try adding them automatically, and then we can check to
see which ones have been missed. I won't be totally surprised to find a
few elements which don't even make it into a specDesc.