[tei-council] XInclude namespace in chapters

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Apr 17 03:23:03 EDT 2013

No reason -- we should change them all to 2001, IMHO.

But it does raise the question: what namespace would we use if we
wanted to show XInclude in an <egXML>? (Can't use
http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude, of course, lest a processor muck up
the example by trying to process the <include> element.)

Currently we don't seem to have any elements with local name
'include' or 'fallback' inside an <teix:egXML>.