[tei-council] closing a ticket on Allura platform?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Apr 9 21:04:55 EDT 2013

On 4/8/13 11:52 AM, James Cummings wrote:
> Let me know if you notice any side-effects of all this moving
> around of access control.  We could probably remove lots of the
> people from being 'members' without them noticing or caring. Or
> create an intermediate group which has svn write permissions.

One side-effect is that I now receive notice of every change to tickets:
changing categories, assigning to people, and posting comments.  Before
I just received notices to tickets to which I was subscribed (which is
how I had things in the old platform as well).

While many of you have long opted into notice of every change, I have
long been reluctant to go down this path.  I only have so many hours in
a day.  So it would be nice to have the option to go back.

Kevin