[tei-council] TE Council Meeting in April.

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Sat Apr 6 15:06:05 EDT 2013

Thanks, Syd. That's what I'm going to do. I contacted Peter Pan last
night because I wasn't quite sure I was going to make the most promising
bus, and wondered if my ticket could be used on a later one. They said
no, but you can buy a ticket on the bus for only $2-3 more than the $20
it is for an advance ticket online, so I decided to do that instead.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy

Department of Digital Humanities