[tei-council] Query to TEI-C about encoding texts in Coptic

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri Apr 5 17:28:51 EDT 2013

I don't read enough French to know for sure, but it appears that the
people who make that font also make a keyboard layout that works a bit
like CJK layouts, where you type in transliteration and it converts to
the characters you want:

http://www.ifao.egnet.net/publications/outils/polices/

Alternatively, there's
http://ucbclassics.dreamhosters.com/djm/coptic.html and