[tei-council] Query to TEI-C about encoding texts in Coptic

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Fri Apr 5 17:16:34 EDT 2013

This came to me via our (almost never used) contact form
(http://www.tei-c.org/include/contact/contact.php).

I'm clueless. I could post a query on her behalf to TEI-L, suggest she do so
herself, or... any other suggestions? (It's not really a TEI question per se but
someone in the community may know the best tool.)