[tei-council] where to put bibliographic citations in the Guidelines

James Cummings james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 5 15:42:40 EDT 2013

Would this be another possible code bounty?

If we are adding more javascript to the Guidelines bit of the site would it be good to standardise on a Cross browser library like jQuery rather than lots of bespoke /individualistic code?

James

--
Dr James Cummings, Academic IT Services, University of Oxford

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

On 5 Apr 2013, at 19:07, Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at BROWN.EDU> wrote:

>  We should probably start thinking about how to get a web
> accessibility appraisal of the Guidelines in HTML (at least). Do we
> have any in-house expertise in this area?
>
> Just popping the TOC page through WAVE yields 4 errors and 577
> alerts.

It would make sense to consider a general UX review of the HTML Guidelines,
of which accessibility review of that mechanical type would be part.  its a possible
useful way to spend money, I think.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services