[tei-council] where to put bibliographic citations in the Guidelines

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Apr 5 14:07:17 EDT 2013

I'm not sure whether or not Martin's (nice) idea meets accessibility
criteria, either. But I think it leads us to a greater point than
footnotes. We should probably start thinking about how to get a web
accessibility appraisal of the Guidelines in HTML (at least). Do we
have any in-house expertise in this area?

Just popping the TOC page through WAVE yields 4 errors and 577
alerts.