[tei-council] Approval of SIG for Computer-Mediated Communication.

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 4 12:02:38 EDT 2013

Sounds reasonable to me. The only thing I'd stress is that if there's
any chance of our supporting them in a practical way (funds, Council
time and effort, space at conference, etc.) they'd need to be an open
group by the time we approve that. But that sounds like exactly what
they're suggesting, so I say +1 to James's suggestion below.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy

Digital Humanities