[tei-council] URL in get.xml doesn't go anywhere

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Apr 3 11:20:57 EDT 2013

I've changed everything I can find in the CMS that references
tei-c.org/wiki to wiki.tei-c.org, but there are still a couple of
references that Kevin pointed out in the menus of these pages:

http://www.tei-c.org/Support/
http://www.tei-c.org/Tools/

I can't see how those page-level menus are being created -- it's
presumably somewhere in the XSLT. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)