[tei-council] TE Council Meeting in April.

Mylonas, Elli elli_mylonas at brown.edu
Tue Apr 2 14:09:02 EDT 2013

Kevin: We have the DSL for Thur, Fri and Sat. We also have the room next
door, and another conference room at our disposal. There is a lecture
series (a good one, worth attending) at 5:30, and we may have to step out a
little earlier for setup. I think there may also be a class we have to work
around on Thursday.

I am working on getting you all swipe cards so you can enter and leave the
library easily.

    --elli