[tei-council] URL in get.xml doesn't go anywhere

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Apr 1 20:41:56 EDT 2013

Just checking before I go any further with this:

I have the impression that any links to www.tei-c.org/wiki should be
changed to wiki.tei-c.org, based on what James says below, so I've been
doing that wherever I come across them. There are quite a few, though.
Am I right that they should be going in that direction? In other words:

www.tei-c.org/wiki    <-- BAD
wiki.tei-c.org/       <-- GOOD