[tei-council] TEI news feeds from SourceForge

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Mar 21 09:43:41 EDT 2013

I don't believe that the SVN source file P5/Source/Guidelines/index.xml is
currently being used anywhere as part of the TEI website. Looks like a version
of it exists at http://projects.oucs.ox.ac.uk/teiweb/P5/ but that's an outdated
page. I would think that if Sebastian agrees it could be deleted.

David

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013, Martin Holmes wrote:

> Two automated feeds from SourceForge are transcluded on the Guidelines
> index page at P5/Source/Guidelines/index.xml:

> <ptr type="transclude" rend="rss2"
> target="http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projsummary.php?group_id=106328"/></p>

> <ptr type="transclude" rend="rssbrief"
> target="http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projfiles.php?group_id=106328"/>
>
> They both still work:
>
> <http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projsummary.php?group_id=106328>
>
> <http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projfiles.php?group_id=106328>
>
> but they'll presumably stop working at some point because they're in the
> old URL format. Has anyone come across equivalents in the new URL format
> that could replace them?
>
> Actually, I can't find any definite evidence that that index.xml page is
> actually used anywhere. Is it? If not, can I just nuke it?
>
> Cheers,
> mARTIN

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA