[tei-council] TEI news feeds from SourceForge

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Mar 20 20:11:42 EDT 2013

Two automated feeds from SourceForge are transcluded on the Guidelines
index page at P5/Source/Guidelines/index.xml:

<ptr type="transclude" rend="rss2"
target="http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projsummary.php?group_id=106328"/></p>

<ptr type="transclude" rend="rssbrief"
target="http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projfiles.php?group_id=106328"/>

They both still work:

<http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projsummary.php?group_id=106328>

<http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projfiles.php?group_id=106328>

but they'll presumably stop working at some point because they're in the
old URL format. Has anyone come across equivalents in the new URL format
that could replace them?

Actually, I can't find any definite evidence that that index.xml page is
actually used anywhere. Is it? If not, can I just nuke it?

Cheers,
mARTIN
--
Martin Holmes