[tei-council] Status of tei-emacs

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Mar 17 20:15:46 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Our "Building a release" document (TCW 22) contains this:

<quote>
The TEI maintains a number of distinct packages on Sourceforge. The
source for all of them is maintained in a Subversion repository. The
main published packages are :

P5
     The main TEI P5 source
Roma
     The web application
Stylesheets
     The stylesheet library
tei-emacs
     TEI customisation of emacs
</quote>

I see that the tei-emacs package is still one of the downloads on our
download page, among others, but that it hasn't been modified since
2007. Is this another package that ought to be moved out to GitHub?

Whether or not that's so, is there any good reason for it to be
mentioned in TCW 22?