[tei-council] Updates to TCW 17 and to SF pre-configured searches

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Mar 17 20:03:40 EDT 2013

Hi there,

I've updated TCW 17:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw17.html>

which contains a list of links to bugs and frs in various stages. In the
process, I've created pre-configured searches on the Bugs and Feature
Requests pages:

<http://sourceforge.net/p/tei/bugs/>

<http://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/>

so you can see these lists even if you can't remember where TCW 17 is.
This will be needed for the triage ahead of our meeting in Providence.
If you can think of any other preconfigured searches that you'd like to
see there, let me know. You can also bookmark a URL for your own custom
searches; for instance, this shows all open bugs assigned to me:

<https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/bugs/search/?q=status%3Aopen+AND+assigned_to_s%3Amartindholmes>