[tei-council] tools on SF 'allura'

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 13 08:41:52 EDT 2013

Post migration we have a variety of options of tools at
https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/admin/tools

Ones which we currently have enabled (some of which maybe we
should 'delete'?) are:

Summary
Reviews
Files
Feature Requests
Bugs
Code
Support
Mailing Lists [tei-ontology-sig; tei-notify; tei-choice]
PRWebEmail
Hosted Apps
Support Requests
News
Discussion
Cvs [out of date? should we delete?]
Admin

We may be able to have multiple instances of those but ones we
don't have turned on are:
External Link
Git
Mercurial
SVN [I'm assuming this is an additional svn repo? since SVN
doesn't appear in the list of installed things]
Wiki [it was turned on, I removed it]
Tickets [? not sure how this differs from fr bugs]
VHOST
MySQL Databases
Blog
Subproject

I mention this because we should investigate the new options and
turn on the things we want to use, and turn off those things we
don't want to use.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford