[tei-council] Sourceforge Upgrade

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Mar 12 10:30:28 EDT 2013

I've made it publicly viewable and will continue granting write access
as people request.

As I've written in this document, I think we should check a few things
before we push the button.  There might be some additional scripting we
can do that will leave us with fewer inconveniences following the migration.