[tei-council] attribute datatypes

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Feb 24 14:38:16 EST 2013

I definitely agree with the principle. The two @interval attributes are
interesting, though; in addition to a float (in both cases), <when>
allows a string value of "unknown", while <timeline> has possible values
of "regular" and "irregular". If we were to unify those under a single
macro, those text values would have to be shared, and I'm not sure
that's ideal. <when interval="irregular"> seems meaningless to me.