[tei-council] attribute datatypes

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 24 14:02:46 EST 2013

I do agree they should be consistent, but I do wonder whether  there isn't a law of diminishing returns in defining macros
for every pattern. I am not so bothered myself by a few raw <rng:data> where it is a one-off and its expressive.

i'd count things like converting <rng:data  type="boolean"/> to data.truthValue as a corrigible error,
and just make the change it if I saw it. ie not worth a ticket.

http://www.justgiving.com/SebastianRahtz
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services