[tei-council] hotels for April meeting

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 19 13:58:55 EST 2013

On 19/02/13 18:19, Lou Burnard wrote:
> Has anyone yet asked the usual question about whether we are aiming to
> finish in time for an early evening flight on Saturday? And if so, what
> was the answer?

Agenda hasn't been set yet there is a page at
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council_agenda_2013-04
(linked to from http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council )
for us to start putting in the things we must discuss.

However, as with Ann Arbor and Oxford I'd assume that the meeting
ends after lunch on the third day (Saturday), if we've got
through all our tickets and important issues.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk