[tei-council] TE Council Meeting in April.

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Feb 7 18:29:44 EST 2013

Weird. I went to the RIPTA site, and entered from: tf green, to: brown
university campus, and got this:

<http://maps.google.com/maps?start=0&dirflg=r&mra=ls&sll=41.8249%2C-71.4119&sspn=0.2%2C0.2&=0&ttype=dep&date=02%2F07%2F13&saddr=tf+green&daddr=brown+university+campus&time=6%3A30pm>

All the options show lengthy walks.

But the airport site does show buses, now I've found it.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)