[tei-council] Should Roma be doing this?

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 6 16:51:02 EST 2013

Just a quick note to say that I agree that list/@type is very
difficult. I've always argued against our suggested value of
'bulleted' because I think it muddies these waters further.
(That it is bulleted may apply to an ordered or unordered list...
that, to me, is a more usually a feature of its rendition.)  I
think most people interpret ordered also as rendition (numbered)
but being able to distinguish that you think the order in this
list set is important versus not being important is useful.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk