[tei-council] Should Roma be doing this?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Feb 6 08:31:25 EST 2013

First of all, I think we should get rid of it in this particular case.
As Syd and Sebastian say, it makes no sense, especially when we're a bit
in doubt already about what the recommended values should be.

Then I think we should look at all default values for attributes which
are optional, at least.