[tei-council] content model of <eg>

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Feb 6 06:17:31 EST 2013

Not sure if "support" here has a particular meaning here (if I click
on "support" on the SF ticket page, I get their help). BUT ...

My instinct is that I don't want to give <eg> a real content model OR
a default value of xml:space="preserve". I want to give it BOTH a
real content model (is model.phraseSeq the right one?) AND a default
value of xml:space="preserve". (Except that I don't like default
attribute values much at all. See previous post/thread :-)