[tei-council] Links to the Vault

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 5 11:51:00 EST 2013

On 05/02/13 16:42, Martin Holmes wrote:
> Where does that stuff live? I can't seem to find Vault in the CMS.

The Vault is one of the bits of the website that is entirely
separate from the CMS.  Stored on disk on tei-c.org but I believe
DavidS has a copy of it in a separate subversion.  (I believe the
idea was that as an archive it shouldn't be easy to change it and
should be separate from the Guidelines, etc.)

> This was the bit I was searching for, having vaguely remembered it existed:
>
> <http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/P5/#previous>
>
> but it's right down at the bottom of that page. Perhaps the page could
> have a little TOC at the top too?

Not sure how to do that in the CMS.  Kevin/David, you know?

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk